Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Being a Jane Austen Mystery Reading Challenge 2011


It's January, or as I prefer to call it, Janeuary.  It's cold outside. It's the perfect time to read Austen. 

I've taken on another Jane Austen reading challenge - Jane Austen mystery books by Stephanie Barron. By the end of the year, there will be 11 books in the series published. It is my hope that I will take one book a month and write a review of the book. 

January - Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor (1996)

February -  Jane and the Man of the Cloth (1997)

March - Jane and the Wandering Eye (1998)

April -  Jane and the Genius of the Place (1999)

May - Jane and the Stillroom Maid (2000)

June - Jane and the Prisoner of the Wool House (2001)

July - Jane and the Ghosts of Netley (2003)

August - Jane and His Lordship’s Legacy (2005)

September - Jane and the Barque of Frailty (2006)

October - Jane and the Madness of Lord Byron (2010)

November - Jane and the Canterbury Tale (2011)

Updated:  Due to an unforseen schedule change in my time, I will not be able to do a review.  However, I do hope to read each of the books listed during this year.

No comments: